KATE TOKYO Cosmetics haul - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 26 September 2015

KATE TOKYO Cosmetics haul


These are my recent beauty finds. First of all, they are affordable as it is, but what sold me these was the 20% off at the counter deal. 

BB Cream! 

What I liked about this brand is that they have a wider select of colors than what I am used to. I think they have 5 colors to choose from and I got OC-B which is like the second to the lightest color from the range. To be honest, the middle color matches me better but I remember that I used to have foundations oxidize on my skin so I was like, a tad lighter won't hurt. Still matches.  


I don't usually buy/use foundation but bought this just in case I actually have to use one.  


Also bought concealer because I thought that if I would wear foundation, might as well do a full coverage routine. Is that bad? Haha anyways, I didn't bought the finishing powder because I believe that the powder I have would be able to do the same thing. Also, too much. That's all! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks really interesting, I always wanted to try Japanese make up especially their BB creams. The packaging of the foundation is super cute! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete