Balsa sa Niugan - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 21 January 2016

Balsa sa Niugan


Recently, we went to this place called Balsa sa Niugan to try their sisig because  I have heard so many great things about this place. Luckily, it's only like 30 minutes away from where I live. 


Lolo and my brother


The place is quite chill and uncrowded. They were having a wedding when we went so we were kind of secluded. 


My kuya requested for the noodles. I didn't eat much of it because we already ordered so much food so I can't really review it for you. The sisig though was great so I can see why people are raving about it. 


The chicken was okay but the sinigang na bangus belly was very good. Also, if you're at it, try their crispy pata. Because. The price was okay as well. For 5 dishes, 7 cups of garlic rice, and 4 drinks, our bill was only at 1600+ php. 


The view was also beautiful. We had our moments. 


I'm glad we were able to try their food. 

Family

I went with my bestfriend as well and you know, she's like a family member I never had.

The golden trio.
 

If you can, do try to eat at this place.Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment