Caretta Shiodome Illumination 2016 - HEY MIKIE

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Caretta Shiodome Illumination 2016



This may be the most beautiful/spectacular Illumination that I've been so far. It's also by far the smallest venue and I was like meh when I first got there without all the lights and all that. I was not that impressed when they turn on the lights even but man, they have a show and that's what makes it so beautiful. 


I found out about this place whilst watching Terrace House on Netflix and I thought it'd be bigger but yeah whatevs. Also, can I just say that I've been really loving Terrace House in general? So I was like, must go! This is the place Arisa Ohata rejected Arman Bitaraf! Because WTF! Arman should have chosen my girl Mizuki. Okay enough fangirling and also I know Arman is already happy with my homegirl Masako. 


I seriously can't get over the illumination show that I watched it 3 times. It was so cold that time so thank goodness the show is only like 5 or 10 minutes apart I don't remember which but I remember it's only a short interval between shows. 


Also, during the intervals, they had a picture taking sesh where the lady asked the people to fall in line so she could take a photo of the guests. 

Selfie

I highly recommend you go to this place! No wonder why it's top picked by Illumination enthusiasts. I never thought I'd say this but thank goodness for my Tokyo job! It gets me to places conveniently. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment