HeyMikie Sinigang na Baboy Recipe - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 23 August 2017

HeyMikie Sinigang na Baboy Recipe


I don't usually cook because you know, living alone doesn't really require you to always cook but there are some recipes that I can cook very well so I'm just proud to share! 

the ingredients!

Spinach
Turnip 
Okra
さといも/gabi/taro
Tomato
Enoki Mushroom

And yes, you can take away whatever it is that you don't like and vice versa! I don't really use siling pansigang because honestly, I can't taste the difference but if you're into that, feel free to add as well! 


When it comes to sinigang, I find that the fattier the meat, the better!!! Back home, in the Philippines, they even include the pork's skin! Anyways.


I also think that the more sour the sinigang is, the better! For 1 liter of water, I put in 1 and a half packet of sinigang mix. In ths instructions, it says to only put 1 pack for 1 liter but nah. Also, while you're at it, add 3 tablespoon of patis (fish sauce) or salt to taste! 

ta-da!

Always nice to cook sinigang when it's almost winter or whenever you just feel like eating really. That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment