3COINS OOOPS Haul - HEY MIKIE

Friday 23 June 2017

3COINS OOOPS Haul

So there's been quite a lot of one price shop in Japan lately. 100 shop (OG), 390 shop, and the most recent (I think) is the 300 shop. 

the look

I have questioned my bestfriend's preference before but as I get older, I kind of understand why she likes orange makeup. Especially when you're fair-skinned, which my bestfriend is. It does look good when you're going for a summer look. 

haul

I didn't get blush, eyeshadow, nail polish, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, and lipgloss. Not a fan. Both their formula and the general usage of the certain makeup product. 


I don't know when this will be of any use. It's so sheer!! Even for a no make-up look. But as per always, I'll find a way to make this work. I think I got the middle shade. Aba may gana sila mag shade shade ha! Pare parehas lang naman. 


Let's go to the more useful products. Lip crayon is I think my favorite. It's a bit drying but you know, it'll work. Also, it doubles as a blush! 

orange lipstick 
stick concealer

The not so helpful concealer. TBH, I don't know what crap can this concealer conceal or if it can conceal anything at all. BUT! The white part can give you a very subtle highlight and the brown part can somehow be a bronzer of some sort so this is not useless at all. But you know me, I don't do that very often so...


Now, this eyeshadow and nose shadow thing. I used this as an eyebrow powder and this, I think, is too light for me. I can see how this would work on someone blonde. As of its eyeshadow usage, maybe! But I don't really do eyeshadows. Can I just mention that they have quite a lot of eyeshadow colors available. Nose shadow, it might work on someone darker. IDK.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment