Shibuya Nights - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Shibuya Nights


I swear I didn’t look like this before the filter. Your girl was haggard as hell! I work in this street so I thought I’d venture a little bit.


It rained unexpectedly and you know, it sucks because I didn’t bring my umbrella. But oh wells.


Yas!!!! I feel like I outgrew the stuff that they sell here but I like the aura of the store. Very youthful very nice.

I like this! Sooo Burlesque!

One thing I don’t do a lot when I’m at Harajuku is to go to hidden places. I would definitely go to more hidden places in the future! So anyways, I found this sad looking tree with a snowman deco. But I mean, it’s still very nice! The shop that has this
is kind of vinatge-y so it’s matchy matchy.

Shibuya! Ramble Crossing.  

On my way home, I went to one of my favorite ramen shop, Ramen Sakura! I was actually hesitant to go because it was raining and out of the way but I went anyways. In life, sometimes you really have to take a detour. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment