USTET and Goodbyes - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 28 January 2018

USTET and Goodbyes

This is an excerpt from my blog dated April 2, 2013 about why did I choose Medical Technology and why did I end up studying in the university. 


I’ve come a very long way from when I wrote this post.


It’s been almost 10 years since freshman years. Goodness gracious. 

And I don’t regret any second of it. It’s January 28, 2018 and today, my sister knew that she passed the USTET! Yas. Even though it’s good news, she said she’s not very happy because her friends failed. Man, if that’s how I looked at things way back then, I wouldn’t have entered the university as well but I guess I thought of my OWN future and it paid off. Come on, girl! It’s not that scary to be alone. And! College is a perfect time to be independent. Yun lang naman. You have to stretch your own wings and let your friends fly somewhere else. 

Also, the reason why this is relevant is that my grandma’s sister died the other day. I will always remember her as the one who always root for me in my academics. She always thought that I’m smart, intelligent, and that I can be whoever I want to be in life. You all know that I visited the Philippines. Last month, I was able to meet with this lola of mine. She was fine but I guess she knew because she already said her goodbyes. I guess that was our closure. Anyways, ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment