First Snow of 2018 - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 21 February 2018

First Snow of 2018



Better late than not at all. This happened January, 22, 2018 and ot snowed a couple of more times since then but hey! I guess it snowed more this year than last year. I’m not a fan of snow but hey, it’s pretty to take pictures with so there’s that. Unlucky me though, it poured whilst I was outside and working. Wrong timing. 

Harajuku
Harajuku Station
Snow! 

I decided to go to Shibuya afterwards because I didn’t really have any other places to go to. 

yas

I went to Shibuhide (my fave ramen place) because it was so darn cold and I could use some ramen. For some reason, I only like the Shibuhide Ramen though. For some reason, I don’t like their other ramens all that much. 

Sagamihara

I decided to walk around and take pictures around 11pm because my phone camera died when I reached Sagamihara so yeah. 

beauty

The men/women who made this pathway should have an award.

No comments:

Post a Comment