Sweet 26! - HEY MIKIE

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Sweet 26!


Happy 26th Birthday to me. I know. Thank you Hidemi and tita for the cake! 


This is a gift my mom put in my luggage back to Japan and she’s been doing it for 4 years I guess and everytime, I was behave and open it on the day or even after my birthday. Thank you mamita!


Hearts!


This is something I bought for myself. Nothing fancy for me this year. 


Yas!! Yakiniku King

It’s been a hot minute since I went here. It might have been more than a year. But I’m so glad to be back!! :) I almost forgot how delicious the meat here is. 

Hidemi and Tora

Tora approves. 

Yas!!! My favorite of them all!
Yakiniku Time

Unlimited desserts!


Yas! 


We also had a little celebration at the pantry. Thank you everyone for contributing! 


The next day, our leader from Laos made this noodle that I really love! :) That’s all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment